8Bit Box is a board game that will remind you the golden age of video games as each player has a gamepad to program their actions, using three wheels: direction, symbol, and value.
The base game contains three different games influenced by classic old-school video games.
- Controller - 6 paddles with 3 touch-sensitive rotating joysticks
- Sound - 100% customized vocal sound
- Random system - 5 cubic randomizer generators
- Processor - IELLO Inside with 2mm cardboard fiber technology
- Resolution - 72 removable 3D pixels
- Integrated Graphics Chip - Djib TX 1080 for VIVID colors
- Storage - Holds up to 5 games (unlimited with shelf extension sold separately)
- Connectivity - Does not require any (friends sold separately)