Star Trek Adventures: Strange New Worlds Mission Compendium Vol 2
Strange New Worlds: Mission Compendium Volume 2 presents nine ready-to-play standalone missions for Star Trek Adventures RPG. This book arms Gamemasters with new stories designed to stretch the boundaries of what is known and to challenge Player Characters as they engage in Starfleet’s mandate to explore.
- Solve the mystery of a viral plague among a population of aliens who attempted to remove the virus by constructing a mammoth artificial ring around their planet
- Explore an ancient doomsday seed vault on a barren, ice-covered world
- Investigate strange events occurring in and around a massive ancient ‘skyhook’ gathering resources from a Jupiter-like gas giant
- Determine how two separate species might have been caught together in an extinction-level event
- Visit a strange disk made of hyperdense matter and attempt to survive the wholesome and lethal diversions it offers
- Defuse a potentially violent situation on a neutral pilgrimage world
- Encounter a renegade Ferengi on a planet with a sentient living ocean
- Respond to a distress signal from a doomed Vulcan expeditionary team
- Determine why a research facility in the Cardassian demilitarized zone has suddenly fallen silent
This book requires the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use.